Please note that the e-pic logo and/or the text www.e-pic.se is not visible on downloaded or printed images! (unless ordering print marked images)
The half-timbered houseexisted in 1944 and features prominently in film and photographs taken by German combat photographers during the battle for Stoumont. The house is just tho the left of the tank turret.
ArdennesBattle for the BulgeVad